|Gerber Bear||Thin – Lightweight – Carbon Stainless Steel – Fold-Able – Lock Back Feature – Easy To Open – Ergonomic Rubber Grip.||Mid-Range||Learn More|
|Grizzly||Legal To Carry – Under 3” - Ready To Use – Stainless Steel – Thumb/Finger Opener – Belt Clip – Nylon Sheath.||Affordable||Learn More|
|Victorinox||Two Blades – Stainless Steel – Includes Corkscrew – Bottle Opener – Can Opener – Screwdriver – Key Ring – Tweezers – Wire Stripper.||Affordable||Learn More|
Top 3 Survival Pocket Knives
Whether you feel that the end is nigh and you’ll soon have to fight off the zombies, if you’re a survivalist making a start on your provisions, or if you’re just going camping or fancy cutting a bit of rope, then you may be interested in learning more about survival pocket knives.
Survival knives are light and easy to carry, they are small, they can fit in your pocket so they are travel friendly, and you can open them with one hand! If you want to buy a survival knife, but you’re not quite sure what to look for, then read on for our survival pocket knives buyers guide!
Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Clip Review – Our Number 1
- The Gerber Bear Grylls pocket knife (lowest price here!) is thin, lightweight and it’s made out of strong an serrated high carbon stainless steel.
- This is a fold-able knife which has a lock back feature. This will lock the blade securely to ensure optimum safety. This knife is very sharp and should be treated with caution.
- The knife also features a dual-sided thumb stud which makes it extra easy to open the knife.
- The Gerber Bear Grylls folding knife comes with a clip to make it extra easy to carry.
- This knife has an ergonomic rubber grip which is textured for a non-slip grip and comfortable handling.
Features: Thin – Lightweight – Carbon Stainless Steel – Fold-Able – Lock Back Feature – Easy To Open – Ergonomic Rubber Grip.
Grizzly Bushcraft Unisex Review – Number 2
- The Grizzly Bushcraft pocket knife is under 3 inches and is legal to carry in the UK.
- This knife will be delivered fully oiled and extra sharp. You will be able to use the knife straight away.
- The Grizzly Bushcraft knife is made out of great quality stainless steel which is durable and anti rust. This is a heavy duty knife complete with a thumb opener.
- This knife comes with an included belt clip and it works well with fire-steel.
- The Grizzly Bushcraft comes with a nylon sheath which you can use to keep the knife safe.
Features: Legal To Carry – Under 3” – Ready To Use – Stainless Steel – Thumb/Finger Opener – Belt Clip – Nylon Sheath.
Victorinox Spartan Swiss Review – Number 3
- The Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife contains a larger 6cm non-locking blade and a smaller blade.
- This knife features stainless steel components which are anti-rust, easy to clean and long lasting.
- This Swiss army knife is complete with a corkscrew, a bottle opener, a can opener and a screwdriver. You literally have everything you’ll ever need!
- The Victorinox Spartan knife also comes with a key ring, tweezers, a toothpick, a wire stripper and a reamer. No matter what you need it for, the Victorinox has what you need.
Features: Two Blades – Stainless Steel – Includes Corkscrew – Bottle Opener – Can Opener – Screwdriver – Key Ring – Tweezers – Wire Stripper.
These are all brilliant survival pocket knives which will help you survive the wildness, fight off the zombies, carve some game or simply make your camping trip easier. These are all good knives, but we would like to especially recommend the Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Clip Serrated Edge Folding Knife – Grey, 4-Inch because it is thin, lightweight and fits neatly in your pocket, it has an ergonomic non-slip grip, it has safety features to stop you cutting your fingers off, and it is very easy to open and close.