|ZELITE||Attractive Design – High Carbon Stainless Steel – Easy To Clean – Ergonomic Handle With Full Tang – Multifunctional – Precise – Lifetime Warranty.||Mid-Range/High-End||Learn More|
|Kai Wasabi||Polished Blade – High Carbon Stainless Steel – Sharp – Bamboo & Propylene Handle -Anti-Bacterial – No Trapped Dirt.||Mid-Range||Learn More|
|Nakiri||Stainless Steel – Bamboo Powder And PolyPropylene – Anti-Bacterial Handle – Minimalistic Design – 2 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range||Learn More|
Top 3 Japanese Knives
Japanese knives are a must have for any serious (or simply enthusiastic) chef. There are many different types of Japanese knives and they vary in terms of appearance, purpose, production, and material. Santoku knives are one of the most common Japanese knives in Europe and they are an excellent choice because they are designed for the ‘three virtues’ (dicing, slicing and mincing) and they do all three tasks very effectively. These knives tend to have flat blades, they are lighter and thinner than European chefs knives, and they are designed to stop food sticking to the knife.
There are many different types of Japanese knives on the market, but we’ve managed to find the very best. If you would like to find out more about our top three Japanese knives then read on for the buyers guide!
ZELITE INFINITY Santoku Review – Our Number 1
- The Zelite Infinity Santoku Knife (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is beautiful to look at and can also give you some excellent results with minimal resistance!
- This knife is made out of the very best imported 67-layer high carbon stainless steel which covers the hollow ground blade. This blade is stick free, rust resistant and stain resistant so it is very easy to clean and keep in top condition.
- The Zelite Infinity knife features a triple riveted handle with full tang. The handle has been ergonomically designed with an extra comfortable grip and a tapered bolster to help give you better balance. This handle is also nicely with a 3-metal mosaic rivet.
- This knife is multi-functional and can be used to cut fruit, meat, fish, vegetables and almost anything else you need! This knife has been designed for its precision and so you won’t have to worry about squashing or ripping your food.
- The Zelite Infinity comes with an amazing lifetime warranty which will protect you against any manufacturing defects. This offer also promises your money back if you are not totally satisfied, but make sure the item is sold by Zelite Infinity or the offer may not be valid.
Features: Attractive Design – High Carbon Stainless Steel – Easy To Clean – Ergonomic Handle With Full Tang – Multifunctional – Precise – Lifetime Warranty.
Kai Wasabi Black Santoku Review – Number 2
- The Kai Wasabi Santoku features a 16.5.cm length polished blade complete with high carbon stainless steel. This knife is very sharp and, if necessary, it is also very easy to resharpen.
- This Santoku knife comes with an attractive black handle which has been made out of a combination of polypropylene and bamboo powder.
- The handle is extra hygienic thanks to the anti-bacterial properties of the bamboo.
- The Kai Wasabi Santoku is an attractive black and white knife which is bound to match any kitchen!
- The blade of this knife is closely connected to its handle, making it impossible for dirt to get trapped in the cracks.
Features: Polished Blade – High Carbon Stainless Steel – Sharp – Bamboo & Propylene Handle -Anti-Bacterial – No Trapped Dirt.
Nakiri (16.5cm) von KAI Review – Number 3
- The Nakiri von KAI knife features a 16.5cm blade which is made out of stainless steel.
- The handle on thi Kai Wasabi Black Nakiri knife measures to 12.6cm and is made out of bamboo powder and polypropylene. This combination is naturally anti-bacterial thanks to the bamboo elements.
- The handle is not merely inserted into the blade, but instead the handle actually embraces the blade and will therefore stop any dirt getting through the cracks.
- The Nakiri von KAI is an attractive and minimalistic knife which would look great in a monochrome friendly kitchen.
- This knife comes with a 2 year warranty!
Features: Stainless Steel – Bamboo Powder And PolyPropylene – Anti-Bacterial Handle – Minimalistic Design – 2 Year Warranty.
These are all excellent Japanese knives which will have you slicing, dicing and mincing in no time. We would, however, like to especially recommend the ZELITE INFINITY Santoku Knife because it has been made out of 67 layer high carbon stainless steel, it is anti-rust, anti-stick and anti-stain, it is multi-functional and can be used for practically any meal, it is beautiful to look at and is fully decorated, it will give you great results with minimal resistance, and best of all it comes with an amazing lifetime warranty which will protect you against defects! A lifetime warranty is a rare but good sign as it shows that the manufacturer believes this knife can basically never fail, plus it also comes with a money back guarantee so if you are not completely happy with your knife (even though it sounds like you will be!) then you can just get your money back!